Monday, February 18, 2008

I was supposed to marry Gene Kelly.


Unfortunately, I was born 70 years late. This makes me angry. There aren't too many other men like him out there. In fact, I would venture to say he was a once in a lifetime kind of guy. Sexier than steampot, a voice like molasses pancakes, and dance moves so good they make me believe in the Trinity all over again. There is nothing I like more than meaty, muscular thighs on men. And Gene Kelly more than delivers. I watched The Pirate a few days ago and almost had a cardiac arrest when Gene sauntered out (in a dream sequence, he loves those) in black, ragged hot pants. I hadn't known such a visual gift existed, and yet there it was in all its Technicolor, hairy glory. Needless to say, I rewound the scene multiple times. And words can't do his fantastically amazing bum justice. It's like two rock-hard Christmas hams dancing in my dreams. Ahem. Just thought it needed to be said that Gene Kelly was the most gifted, sexiest, smoothest, sensual-est man alive.

No comments: