Monday, February 11, 2008

Daddy's little hooker.

Miley Cyrus needs to be taken down. Immediately. I don't care if she gets knocked up by Zac Efron or hit by a high school bus after one of her shows or chokes on a Fun Dip stick. Just get rid of her. I don't particularly like children, but I disagree with slutty fifteen-year-olds with hooker hair extensions and tube socks being their role model. If she coats her stupid baby eyes with one more layer of jet black eyeliner I'm going to punch her in the throat. I don't ask for much, but whatever happened to fanciful Anne of Green Gables or wholesome Nancy Drew? And no, that stupid remake with Julia Roberts' niece doesn't count. If I ever had a kid I would make her wear a burka and sit inside all day and ensure she had no friends--except for imaginary ones.

No comments: