Saturday, February 9, 2008

I'm sexually attracted to Tony Goldwyn.

It started in Ghost. Got heated up in The Pelican Brief. Started crackling in the middle of Tarzan. Burst into flames during A Walk on the Moon. And now with his guest directing and acting in Dexter, it's a gentle smolder that will last for years. There was some cold water thrown on my sexual fire when he directed The Last Kiss. That piece of shit offended me in so many ways, and proved that Zach Braff is the squishiest douchebag today. I want to throw him under a train.Zach Braff, that is. Not my Tony Goldwyn. He will be forgiven for that hideous movie, but only because he is really, really hot.

1 comment:

Yes I Am Generalizing said...

he is he is he really is really sexy. he melts my heart when he kills the villains to protect his family in THE LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT. what a husband/dad type!!!!!! he can marry me when he's divorced.